Higher LogicFull time
At Higher Logic, engagement happens here. As the industry-leading, human-focused engagement platform we deliver powerful online communities and communication tools to organizations looking to build, retain, and grow their member or customer base. We’re obsessed with engagement and, with over 13 years of experience in the industry, we’ve got it down to a science. We are a global company with offices throughout the US, Canada, and Australia. We serve more than 3,000 customers, representing over 350,000 online communities with over 200 million users across 42 countries worldwide.
Our team is a thriving community of authentic people with diverse experiences and perspectives. We are honest and genuine and believe that sharing ideas and feedback openly helps us to be successful. We believe that diversity and empathy bring us #AllTogether to make us stronger. We learn from failure and successes because both help us to grow and learn. We strive to understand the why behind our actions and bring our best selves to work every day.
In partnership with Higher Logics Director of Product Management, advocates for the product, company, and the end user. Inspires other Higher Logic teams — such as engineering, sales, marketing and CSMs — to work towards achieving a shared product vision. Supports the Product team in day-to-day execution of the product to include releasing large features / functions following a solution launch lifecycle, prioritization of backlog, creation of epics and user stories, bug prioritization and resolution, ideation, etc.
- Represents the voice of the customer to the development team throughout the entire development lifecycle
- Responsible for the backlog for a named solution and/or function (module)
- Writes epics and user stories that clearly articulate the impact to the user and acceptance criteria
- Active participant in all scrum ceremonies; leads backlog grooming
- Collaborates with the Product Manager to write epics that are part of an MVP and Roadmap development
- Participates with Engineering to validate, prioritize and resolve issues
- Participates in Ideation process
- Assists in facilitation of Market Success Team and Customer research
Required Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Depth in Higher Logic’s Community solutions
- Knowledge of Association and Corporate markets
- Outstanding intellectual ability, able to process and synthesize information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented
- Demonstrated collaboration and ability to work effectively with a cross functional team
- Analytical thinker
- Strong customer focus
- 3+ years of experience consulting or leveraging Higher Logics Community services
- 1+ years of experience working in agile software delivery environments
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS software
What you’ll earn:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Healthcare and dependent-care flexible spending account.
- Company short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Company culture that recognizes its employees.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.