Data Entry Operator 2
Change HealthcareFull time
Title: Data Entry Operator 2
Location: US National – Remote
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Data Entry Operator II
What will I be responsible for in this job?
- Enters data from a source document into a computer system.
- Verifies entries for completeness.
- May convert data from one electronic system to another.
- Performs audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures.
- May work with stand alone data systems or enterprise-wide tools supporting activities such as marketing lead tracking, fulfillment, manufacturing, and equipment maintenance or materials transactions.
What are the requirements?
- 1+ years of experience in data entry
- High School or equivalent
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Ability to multitask, work independently and efficiently, also be able to clearly communicate with the team to ensure collaboration on projects.
- Be able to follow directions and troubleshoot independently any items that may fall outside of the normal scope of the directions.
- Effectively be able to communicate with management team on progress and any issues needed to be resolved either independently, as a team, or with assistance from management.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience with excel, IDK/Group Management, experience with navigating and utlilizing various websites independently.
- Work from home or remote experience is a plus.
How much should I expect to travel?
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.