Website Manager and Graphic Designer
Website Manager & Graphic Designer
Marketing | 100% Remote within the US | Full Time
Finalsite is the preferred website, communications, and marketing platform of more than 8,000 schools worldwide. The company’s people, products and services transform how schools connect and engage with their community, recruit students and staff, and fundraise; while managing the complex requirements around data privacy, accessibility, hosting and security. Finalsite products and services include award-winning website designs, a robust content management system, a powerful enrollment management system, innovative inbound marketing tools, data integration, training, support and marketing consulting. With a 96% retention rate year-over-year, Finalsite is the choice of over 700 NAIS member schools and 1000+ school districts in the U.S., and international schools and universities in over 115 countries around the world. The company is headquartered in Glastonbury, CT with offices in Austin, TX and Columbus, OH, U.S.A., as well as in the U.K. For more information, please visit www.finalsite.com.
Finalsite’s mission is to help schools prepare students to be successful and make the world a better place.
Finalsite will transform the way school communities engage with their schools.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
We are seeking an exceptional graphic designer with strong technical acumen. You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of our visual marketing assets in support of product, lead generation, and other marketing goals. Work will include digital, print, video and experiential content, as well as the overall design and maintenance of our website.
As an integral member of our remote marketing team, you will work closely with our content, inbound, event, product and vertical marketers. From concept through execution, you will improve our user experience by bringing the Finalsite brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
100% Remote – Anywhere within the US. Must have the ability to work EST hours.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support campaigns and strategies tied to growing company revenue through: the website, sales enablement, content development, online community-building and lead generation.
- Own and maintain Finalsite brand guidelines, as well as design and layout for digital and printed marketing efforts.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope, create, and innovate templates for social media, the blog, email, digital advertising, presentations, and other channels.
- Manage other design projects such as presentations, print collateral, ads, and signage as needed.
- Work closely with product, content and inbound teammates to manage our website design, content, and layouts to increase traffic, engagement, and conversion rates.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website user experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Work with our event team to manage the design and technical aspects of Finalsite’s online event experiences.
- Support development of web-related initiatives as needed.
- Schedule, manage and track projects.
- Additional duties as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of experience as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency.
- Work samples and references are required as part of the application for this position.
- Experience in designing print and digital assets, and knowledge of specifications required for both.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with short form video production is a plus.
- Website content management experience (Finalsite a major plus!)
Finalsite offers 100% fully remote employment opportunities, however, these opportunities are limited to permanent residents of the United States. Current residency, as well as continued residency, within the United States is required to obtain (and retain) employment with Finalsite.