UX Designer, Patient Experience
Title: UX Designer, Patient Experience
Location: Seattle, WA or Remote
Our mission is to enable equitable access to exceptional care, improving quality of life for every population. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform virtual care and positively impact the health and lives of every patient.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. 98point6 employees planning to work in the office will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
98point6 built our own powerful clinical tools and patient app for providing primary care to anyone nationwide 24/7. We are now making this platform available to other clinics, enabling us to help far more people achieve better health. We are looking for a designer to create a wide variety of improvements for patients, make custom prototypes and materials for our partners and maintain our design system. The ideal candidate will be savvy about native mobile capabilities, accessibility and UI patterns and experienced in doing their own research to understand requirements and refine their designs. At 98point6 you will become a trusted expert on our patient experience and UI. This position will work with and learn from designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, clinicians, marketing and salespeople.
- Collaborate closely with product management, design, and research to define patient experience goals and create detailed, effective solutions
- Refine solutions with peer critique and evidence from your own user testing
- Ensure effective implementation with detailed specifications and collaboration with engineers
- Design for WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility and find ways to bring older designs in compliance
- Maintain and improve our design system with engineering
- Create custom prototypes and materials that illustrate the patient journey for our partners
- 2+ years of experience and a portfolio of designing complex native mobile workflows
- Strong skills in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision or Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to research: collecting requirements from stakeholders and users, refining designs with concept or usability testing
- Prior professional experience in primary care or health systems
- Experience contributing to a design system with engineers
- Experience designing for WCAG 2.1 AA
- Experience with UX writing or chatbots
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and BIPOC individuals may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment to our standard application and/or interview process which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on 98point6. Please inform our Talent team if you are requesting an accommodation to complete any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.