UX Designer (Remote)
Our UX team is the voice of the user in the product development process. We collaborate closely with each other and stakeholders across the organization to deliver value to our users and exceed their expectations.
As a UX Designer, you will collaborate and partner with product managers, UX researchers, designers, and developers to create great experiences for our users. Using user research, analysis, and UX methodologies, you’ll translate user needs, patterns, information architecture, process flows, and other design inputs into easy-to-use and aesthetically beautiful solutions.
If simplifying the complex excites you and you truly believe building desirable experiences starts with deep understanding of users’ needs, consider joining the Sopheon family!
- Partner with product managers, product marketing, internal stakeholders and development to transform requirements into design solutions that are easy to use, implement, and support
- Use wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes to communicate the current or future user experience
- Design solutions that meet Accessibility guidelines (WCAG AA)
- Participate in research to evaluate and understand user needs
- Collaborate with research to test hypotheses and translate results into your work
- Work alongside software engineering, documentation, and product management in an Agile environment to ensure execution meets the design vision
- Advocate for human-centered design principles
- Critique in progress design work with the team, evaluating the usability and effectiveness of solutions
- 5+ years professional experience in UX/UI design or related field
- Ability to create outstanding design concepts, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Desire to continuously evolve and learn new skills, techniques, and tools
- Proficient in industry design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe XD etc.)
- A portfolio featuring design deliverables that demonstrate your process, workflow, and execution
- High-level interaction design skills
- Familiarity with Agile design and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with complex, enterprise software
- Experience participating in user research and concept testing with users
- A collaborative mindset and desire to be part of a team
Base salary starting from $85,000
Please contact us to discuss how your skills and experience could influence the stated starting salary. Employees are paid depending on their qualifications and locations. The starting salary listed is for Colorado specifically.
Benefits in the US include:
- Paid time off; holidays
- Flexible work arrangement
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Pet insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Friday – Flex Day
- 401K match
- HSA – Health Savings Account
- Flex spending account
- Short & Long Term Disability
Sopheon is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or national origin.
Some positions at Sopheon require consent to and successfully passing a background check prior to employment. Also, certain Sopheon customers operate in sensitive industries and require that individuals undergo background screening prior to being involved in a project. The screening process could include verification of identity, criminal record checks and drug abuse checks. If you join us, you may be required to undergo such additional screenings.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, military status, or veteran’s status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.