Digital ReachFull time
Operations Coordinator (Entry Level FTE)
at Digital Reach Agency
*Applicants must be US-based*
Digital Reach Agency is a full-service digital marketing agency for B2B SaaS & Tech companies. We’re an enthusiastic, open-minded team of compassionate and talented people. Our company prides itself on the amazing people who are a part of our team employee well-being is our priority, our work matters to us, we foster growth & learning in the workplace, and have implemented initiatives to ensure we’re engaging our team and empowering every member to succeed.
We are a 100% remote team spread across the US.
We are looking for an entry level, outgoing, and highly organized Operations Coordinator to assist with internal company operations and processes. This position is multi-faceted and will require someone who can handle varying projects and responsibilities. You will report directly to the Director of Operations.
- Maintaining and updating data systems including (but not limited to) – Salesforce, Quickbooks, Harvest, Asana, Hubspot, and Google Sheets
- Onboarding and Offboarding of contractors and employees
- Book travel and logistics for team members and clients
- Onboarding and offboarding of clients
- Ad hoc Client and Business Operations tasks and projects
- Collaborate with management and executives to set meet organization-wide goals
- 1 -2 years experience with data systems – Salesforce, Quickbooks, Harvest, Asana, and/or Hubspot
- 1- 2 years experience in operations or a related field
- Strong analytical skills (including Google Sheets)
- Ability to thrive in a remote business environment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to approach tasks with flexibility
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Desire to pursue a career in Operations or digital marketing
You’ll be primarily working with the Operations team but will also collaborate on projects with members of our other departments.
$40k – $50k (depending on experience)
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision, 401k, Unlimited PTO, Commission
Digital Reach is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran, or disability status.